You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 6:03am

Dear visitor, welcome to Avira Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "haleakala" started this thread

Date of registration:
Jun 6th 2009

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 1:54pm

Avira Firewall and Connectify

Hello,

I'm using the Avira Internet Security Package, and I just installed Connectify to share my internet Wifi connection with other computers.
I noticed that the medium level of the firewall is not compatible without adjustment with Connectify: other computers cannot get IP adress when they try to connect. Therefore I have the "low" level of firewall security now, situation that I don't find really secured. In addition, I got regular warning from Avira stating that there is flooding...

Do you know if there is a way to configure Avira with specific firewall rules, so that I can keep a satisfactory level of security while keeping connectify working?

Many thanks in advance for your support,

Haleakala

• "haleakala" started this thread

Date of registration:
Jun 6th 2009

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 9:37pm

Avira is warning of ICMP-Flooding.

4wolf

Community member

Date of registration:
Jan 3rd 2008

Version:
Avira Free Antivirus

Operating System:
Win 7 Prof. 64 Bit SP1

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 10:46pm

....................................Avira Webformular..... ...VIRUSTOTAL......Avira Wissensdatenbank..... Java - Update......