You are not logged in.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 1:59pm

Dear visitor, welcome to Avira Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dio Oktarianos Putra

Unregistered

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 7:36am

Avscan.exe crash after installion in Infected Machine

Hello all,

Btw i'm comeback again due my JHS teacher complain about him laptop again. Oh god, what the damnit polymorphic viruses W32/Sality (I'm check again my New FD :) in my mother laptop which insert in him laptop, it's like something useless shortcut and virus W32/Sality) ! :cursing: . Look that picture:

I Guess, it's must scanning via Rescue CD and Reinstall the OS again :thumbdown:! So, Did it recommend way in your mind too? (Listening songs: Sexy and I Know It by L.ess M.essages F.rom A.nnoying Organization)

Farger

Date of registration:
Jul 10th 2009

Version:
Avira Free Antivirus
Avira Ultimate Protection Suite
Avira Internet Security

Operating System:
Windows XP/ Windows 7

Friday, May 4th 2012, 8:08pm

Hi,

There are special instructions to remove polymorphic file infector from the system. First of all, you must remove it.
Scotty is currently on patrol

Dio Oktarianos Putra

Unregistered

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 12:31am

Ok, I'll doing that as soon as possible

Dio Oktarianos Putra

Unregistered

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 12:20pm

Well, I'm no have ability to solved this problem due I can't see him again with long holiday. But btw I guess my teacher reinstall him OS again, and recleaning viruses by More savvy from me. Tag's as solved problem!.