You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 31st 2014, 1:16am

The Avira Forum will be moved to the new platform Avira Answers soon. We'll make the transition of existing user profiles and threads as smooth as possible.
New visitors are able to log in on Avira Answers with the existing Avira account directly or sign up with a new account.

• "sil3600b" started this thread

Date of registration:
May 3rd 2006

Operating System:
XP

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:44pm

License Renewal

Hi need to/ and will renew my license before the 01/05/1020. I have read the forums on the latest version of AntiVir Premium etc.

My question is what are the main bugs in the Version 10 that seem to be causing people trouble ??

I do not mind problems as every anti-virus software has some in one form or another, as long as I am aware of them initially.

I do acknowledge the help that the Oversee'ers provide.

Best

sil3600b :thumbup:
DILLIGAF

kevin009

Community member

Date of registration:
Aug 9th 2007

Operating System:
Windows 7

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 11:23am

Hi,

If you are not confident about V10 presently, you may consider using V9 for some more time. I'm planning to keep V9 for some more months. I think you can use the new license key for V9 too.

I can't provide the details of the bugs, because they happen under certain conditions. Reading the forum well is the only way to find out. Have you installed V10 as of yet?

• "sil3600b" started this thread

Date of registration:
May 3rd 2006

Operating System:
XP

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 9:00pm

Thanks for the reply.

I have only installed the normal downloads and as my license is up at the end of t he week i assume that V9 will be the one I get.
DILLIGAF