You are not logged in.

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 12:10pm

The Avira Forum will be moved to the new platform Avira Answers soon. We'll make the transition of existing user profiles and threads as smooth as possible.
New visitors are able to log in on Avira Answers with the existing Avira account directly or sign up with a new account.

• "JoseLuis" started this thread

Date of registration:
Sep 13th 2008

Monday, September 22nd 2008, 11:28pm

I have complaints about Avira AntiVir Personal

1: In the next version, it should remove the advertising (which seem to pop-ups) every time it is updated, as they are annoying. People already know that there is a pay version of antispyware with no need to remember every day, so I ask that in the next version (or can) remove such advertising, please

2nd: More languages, Spanish and basically I'm not UNDERSTAND ENGLISH FROM ALMOST NOTHING!

3rd: Avira staff must be the most complete, I would also add the Mailguard, it is extremely necessary

Thanks for reading my complaints and I hope that will settle

Simply respond, ME TO SAY TO SEE WHY NOT INSTALL THE PREMIUM installing it!

THANKS

Steve1209

Community member

Date of registration:
Mar 9th 2007

Version:
Avira Free Antivirus

Operating System:
Window's 7 Ultimate X64 SP1 + all updates

Tuesday, September 23rd 2008, 2:12am

Hi JoseLuis,

I'll only respond to your Number 1 complaint

":In the next version, it should remove the advertising (which seem to pop-ups) every time it is updated, as they are annoying. People already know that there is a pay version of antispyware with no need to remember every day, so I ask that in the next version (or can) remove such advertising, please"

You are asking a company which suppies a 100% FREE antivirus, with 100% FREE download servers, with 100% Free bandwidth on the internet, which they have PAID employee's first writting the anti virus software, then writing FIXES & creating NEW VDF files every day of the week & then another team testing the fixes everyday before they are sent out.

If they remove the once an UPDATE AD, how would you run the company on ZERO AD's? I watch TV all the time for FREE because there are AD's, would you watch TV *IF* they removed the AD's and you had to pay to watch every TV program? You are asking Avira to remove their once an update AD to USE FREE AntiVir, kind of silly no?

Steve
Steve

Karl

Community member

Tuesday, September 23rd 2008, 3:57am

Hi,

and number 2 is on it's way. Maybe not really fast but there are some hundred languages on earth, this will need some time.

Number 3: Antivir premium has the mail guard feature. If everything from the paid versions would be added to the free version no one would have a reason to buy. And even programmers work for earning money.

Regards, Karl

Date of registration:
May 22nd 2006

Operating System:
XP

Tuesday, September 23rd 2008, 2:59pm

@ JoseLuis : we have AnitVir Premium (with MailGuard) in Spanish.
Nicolae Moldoveanu
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG